Sylvan Hills Middle School Choirs performed their spring concerts the week of May 23, 2022. They sang catchy pop songs that everyone knows. Please enjoy the SHMS Choirs. Directed by Ms. Leslie Vaught; video produced by Charles Jones, EAST Facilitator at SHMS.
- Blue Cadets singing Don't Stop Believing by Journey Arr. Alan Bi and Hakuna Matata arr. Roger Emerson
- Blue Diamonds singing Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo by Hal Leonard
- Blue Tones singing My Girl by the Temptations written by Smokey Robinson
- Blue Harmonix singing The Climb by Miley Cyrus arr. Mark Brymer
- Blue Arias singing Rescue by Lauren Daigle arr, Ed Lojeski
- All 7th and 8th grade singers singing We Don't Talk About Bruno by Lin Manuel Miranda